As an Operations Manager, you help keep our fulfillment and sales processes moving smoothly, efficiently and without bottlenecks. You help increase throughput and support cash flow.
- Manage setting up of new consulting projects with to-do lists, resources, communications and milestones
- Oversee and improve business processes related to the customer experience to fulfill sold consulting projects
- Recruit and manage quality of work of business coaches and consultants that can deliver TruPotential services
- Hold teams and clients accountable for project deliverables
- Ensure delivery of projects on time and with profitability
- Create a culture of communication, professionalism and excellence in our service model approach
- Use our personality profiles to understand talent and placement within roles and projects
You are a detail person who can see the chessboard. You understand all the current projects and how to delight our customers by creating delivery of services with the highest quality, professionalism and presentation. You understand how to motivate, manage and grow people on a team to get results.
You can manage across complexity and ensure we identify issues far before they occur. You continually improve business systems and processes to make the flow of fulfillment predictable. You help our company gain 5 star reviews on Google and LinkedIn.
If You Are Interested
Feel free to share how you have managed projects, operations and people with an email to email@example.com
303 525 1637